Who we are
We are Brushes & Booze and our website address is www.brushesandbooze.com.au.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send your order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as to:
- Send you information about your order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
When you submit a contact form, we keep your submissions for customer service purposes but do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you.
How long we retain your data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
How we protect your data
We store your personal information on secure servers or within controlled environments. Our employees are required to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by Brushes & Booze.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us, including:
- order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
Photographs and videography of you by US
By registering and attending a session, you expressly and impliedly authorise and permit us to use any recordings we make, which may contain images of you, for the promotion and advertising of our business.
Privacy specific concerns
If you have any privacy concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.